Service Central Service: Alignment Details
Your wheels perform best when they are lined up straight. But the common bumps, holes and swerves of driving can make tires go out of alignment. So can aging shocks or struts. When the wheels are even a little bit out of alignment - less than you might be able to see - tires wear out faster. Gas mileage goes down. Even your control and handling can be affected.
What it is: Wheel alignment (some people call it a tire alignment) should be checked when tires are rotated or installed, or as often as your owner's manual suggests. In addition, have it checked if:
- You hit a curb or pothole, or are in a fender-bender
- The car pulls to the left or right
- Your steering wheel is not centered when wheels are pointing ahead
- You notice your tires wearing unevenly
Benefits: A car with a good alignment can give you better gas mileage, tire wear and safety. Not sure whether you need an alignment? A free wheel alignment check at any of our stores can tell you.
Align your wheels often to improve steering, fuel mileage and tire wear. Our expert technicians have the right tools and knowledge for a perfect alignment every time, and we offer 1-year, 3-year and 5-year programs that make it easy and save you money.
Service: We use computer testing to make sure your tires are aligned just right. You can choose from:
- Includes alignments every 6 months or whenever you need one
- Free tire rotation every 6 months or 6,000 miles
- Free tire inspection and tire pressure check any time
- Free maintenance inspection with your alignment
- Includes all of the 1-year benefits, at a great low price per year
- You can transfer this program one time to another car in your household
- Great value! Includes all the 1-year program benefits at the lowest cost per year
- Can be transferred to another car in your household one time